Thursday, April 26, 2012

Introductions

The title of this blog about sums up my life right now. I will be graduating from college in about two weeks with a degree in Political Science. What am I planning to do with my degree you ask? Well that is a good question, anyone know how to combine horses and political science?
At the beginning of last summer I had a sort of lease arrangement worked out with a family friend, at the end of the summer I had to decide if I wanted to buy the gelding, if I didn't they were going to sell him. So I bit the bullet and decided to buy him, I couldn't imagine never seeing him again.

Meet Notch my 4 year old quarter horse. Even though it may not have been the best financial decision to purchase a horse right before my senior year of college I do not regret it, even if it means being more broke than normal. The worst part is that I could not afford to board him where I go to school so I did not get to see him as much as I would have liked during the winter.

Well that is all I have for now. Check back for updates on the pony and the post graduation job search.

No comments:

Post a Comment